Study in Taiwan Learning plus Adventure

Working in Taiwan


    International students who have attended a college, university, or language program in Taiwan for one year and who have an excellent academic record may apply for a student work permit where one of the following applies:

    • - Events of a serious nature have affected their financial ability to support themselves or continue their education, and the student is able to provide evidence of such circumstances.
    • - An academic research institution at the student's school requires a foreign student to provide assistance in its work.
    • - The student needs to take part in an off-campus internship related to his or her field of study.
    • - International students who wish to work in Taiwan are required to apply for and obtain a work permit before starting work. 


    For more details, please visit the Workforce Development Agency website Website: